Outsource Document Management to BerkOne.
BerkOne provides secure facilities for document storage,
document destruction, and lockbox processing so you can outsource document management.
Outsource your document management storage and keep sensitive data and records safe at our secure facility while maintaining document organization and accessibility. Since 1936, we’ve managed information within regulated spaces with well-documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and a robust internal auditing department. BerkOne maintains an applicable level of compliance with HIPAA, HITECH, Title 21 CFR Part 11, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and similar regulations and standards.
BerkOne’s Lockbox and Accounts Receivable services create process improvements for organizations of all sizes. By automating AR processes with BerkOne, organizations achieve tangible efficiency gains in the accounting department, realize next-day access to funds previously locked in paper check float, and dramatically improve audit readiness and visibility.
A BerkOne service, Vehicle Title My WaySM partners with multiple lenders to provide Lien Release Letters to consumers, dealers, or lenders showing that a motor vehicle loan has been paid off. Dealerships and DMVs accept a lien release letter as proof that a vehicle is free and clear of liens.
- State-of-the-art, high-capacity equipment delivers jobs with precision, high quality, on time, all the time.
- Our Intelligent Document Tracking system manages and reconciles documents per your Service Level Agreement.
- Scalable document processing optimized for high-volume work.
Security & Compliance
- Working with sensitive, regulated information, we have stringent levels of security and compliance including SOC 2 and HIPAA.
- We insure proper secure routing with encryption and permission-based access.
- Our document processing, storage, and shredding procedures deliver additional levels of security.