Open and honest communication is the mobilizing force that maintains the integrity of our company. We interact with each other and our clients with respect and trust.
Employees drive the success of our organization. We are committed to providing the environment for them to succeed.
We encourage the use of information, imagination and initiative to develop innovative solutions.
All employees and departments work together as a unified team. Each employee is accountable for their personal performance and contribution to the success of the organization.
We strive to meet or exceed the expectations of our clients and partners.
- Using our technology and services that automate and optimize a wide variety of processes, your organization will save time and money, allowing your team members to focus on higher value work.
- We’ll continue to innovate and provide solutions that support you on your “path to paper-free” and provide data access at your fingertips.
For 85 years, BerkOne has delivered content and process automation solutions to more than 1000 cients, providing them with the highest level of audit and compliance in the industry.
- Our highly-trained Technical Integration Group is unique in the industry, having earned a total of 120 certifications among the team
- You benefit from our rigorous testing of all new software that becomes part of your solution
- Our VAR partners enforce strict compliance to maintain current certifications on their software
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest levels of security and compliance, and regularly monitor legal regulations and standards that may affect our clients. These include, but are not limited to, HIPAA, HITECH, Title 21 CFR Part 11, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and similar regulations and standards. In addition, we assist with the compliance needs of our clients and partners. Standards and regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO standards and PCI Standards are a part of the BerkOne compliance monitoring program. Our systems have successfully undergone SAS 70 audits since 2001 and SSAE16 SOC 2 (the SAS 70 replacement) since 2012.
BerkOne began in 1936 as part of the Berkheimer tax administration organization. Today, as an independent company, we combine our vast experience with an innovative spirit and an unmatched personnel and technology infrastructure to develop highly creative solutions to today’s business challenges.
Harry A. Berkheimer establishes a tax collection service in Northeastern Pennsylvania. He makes his office in his Bangor, Pennsylvania, garage until 1949.
Launched BerkOne. Berkheimer Outsourcing – now BerkOne – is created as its own company. It is responsible for all print, mail, imaging and computer operations. HA Berkheimer is a client.