Get our free AP Automation Buyer’s Guide.
An affordable automated accounts payable system. Together with user-friendly invoice capture and approval workflow. That also works with today’s most popular ERPs.
“The automated accounts payable system BerkOne designed for KE Andrews was a big win for us! When a huge check was lost in the mail, BerkOne’s solution was able to track the lost payment. As a result, we did not pay any penalties.”
Let’s recap our automated accounts payable system.
- Works with any browser as well as any device
- 100% visibility, tracking, and control of invoices
- Vendor dashboard for at-a-glance statistics
- Workflow as well as user productivity locates bottlenecks
- Powerful search engine and seven-year data retention puts info at your fingertips
- Auditable workflow coupled with compliance reporting
- Full security settings based on user group
Ask us anything!
Is AP Connected compliant with industry standards and regulations?
Yes. AP Connected is compliant with industry standards for invoice processing and management. Additionally, our product is based on 100,000+ user experiences.
Do I have to install software?
No. AP Connected is cloud-based. Moreover, you can access the system not only with any browser but also any device.
How long does it take to get up and running?
A typical implementation takes less than 30 days.
Does AP Connected work with ERPs?
AP Connected not only works with QuickBooks but also many other popular ERPs.
How quickly can I process an invoice?
After an invoice is scanned, just point and click to process it in minutes.